Summer Small Groups
Registration is open!
Sign up now until April 30, 2021. Just contact the host to sign up.
Click here to view the Summer Group Catalog.
We are excited to share a new resource with you called Amplify Media. Amplify Media is a streaming service that will give you access to small group studies, videos, and resources. It will replace our current streaming service through Right Now Media on April 1st.
Access to these resources is 100% free of charge to all members and constituents. Please do not share the code with others. We hope that this new tool will help you and your families develop deeper discipleship experiences and grow closer to God and with each other.
To start your free account, contact the church office for your code to enter at the Amplify website.
We need your treasure!
This year our Attic Treasures Sale is turning into a new stand-alone event. If you have not already done so, get your Spring Cleaning on the calendar. We will begin accepting your treasures on Sunday, April 18.
All items should be dropped off at Lee Hall in the designated area.
Sun. April 18 @ 12:30-2:30
Mon. April 19 @ 9:00-3:00
Tues. April 20 @ 9:00-3:00
Wed. April 21 @ 9:00-3:00
Thurs. April 22 @ 9:00-3:00
Final Drop Off Fri. April 23 @ 9:00-12:00
We are unable to accept the following items:
Large electronics, TVs, and Computers
Clothing (drop off at Good Sam on Friday & Saturday)
Of course, we hope you will also join us to shop, as we always have tons of interesting and exciting items. Please contact Kristy Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-847-3820 with questions.
Important Things to Know as We Return to Three Services
· Entrance will continue to be through the front doors of the Sanctuary only.
· Masks must continue to be worn, covering both nose and mouth for the entire worship service.
· Seating will continue to be socially distanced and passing the peace will continue to be “mostly waving.”
· Exiting the Sanctuary will continue to be through the side doors. Please be reminded to exit as directed by the ushers and to leave the Sanctuary and go outside if you choose to fellowship with others. This is very important as the Sanitizers must get to work immediately to prepare for the next service with limited time between services.
· More volunteers are needed to serve as ushers and sanitizers. We will only be able to maintain three services with enough volunteers for each. Please contact Michelle Pearsall to volunteer: email@example.com.
· Wearing a mask will continue to be required when you are in any church building with others. If your meeting includes eating, significant social distancing is required.
Hospitality Team In Need of Volunteers
We will switching back to 3 services beginning on Easter Sunday, April 4th. There will be an 8:30 – Traditional Service, a 9:45 – Contemporary Service and an 11:00 – Traditional Service. In order to get back to 3 services, we are in need of many more volunteers to greet, usher and sanitize (only after the 8:30 and 9:45 services). The responsibilities for these roles are very simple and will be provided to you. This is a great way to serve your church family and get to know new people! If you would like to volunteer, please contact Michelle Pearsall at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 910-200-9909 and provide the following information:
- Do you want to greet, usher and/or sanitize? You can sign up for more than 1 role. I will ensure your volunteer days of greeting and ushering are split up and you can always sanitize on the days you are greeting or ushering.
- For which service do you want to volunteer? It makes the most sense to greet, usher and/or sanitize at or after the service you’d prefer to attend. There is no sanitizing following the 11:00 service.
- How frequently are you able to volunteer?
- Are there any dates that you know you cannot volunteer?
Please prayerfully consider joining our team. Thank you for your consideration.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.